Squee! I’m so excited to present you with my first ever offering of Holiday cards! This is the first year I’ve ever done holiday cards, and I’m super excited to be offering this adorable set of retro-inspired Holiday templates from Uniquely You Designs. I spent a LOT of time searching for the right set of holiday cards that I thought really reflected the fun and spirit of Lorenz Photography while also being versatile enough they could suit any holiday/lifestyle/family. I was delighted to stumble onto Uniquely You and even more delighted to find that the designer, Sarah, is from Omaha! Hooray!
Below you will find the 11 (yes, ELEVEN!) different options I’m offering this year for your holiday cards. A couple things to keep in mind as you’re browsing:
- Pretty much everything is customizable here, so while you should feel free to let your imagination run wild, I also don’t want you to get overwhelmed with ideas (as I tend to do). You can stay totally true to the colors and wording of the cards, or we can change them up depending on what you’re going for.
- Gray or black areas generally indicate “containers” for images. However don’t worry about the specific dimensions or orientations (horizontal or vertical) of the containers as this can VERY easily be changed up to suit your needs. For example the back of #2 below is designed for two vertical images, but that can just as easily be made into one horizontal or one vertical–whatever. Super easy to change up, so don’t let your card choice dictate your image choice!
- These designs are intended for flat cards, but we can very easily make these into folded cards if you’re into that kinda thing. Just let me know and I’ll add the additional sides.
- Can’t contain your Holiday joy to four sides? No problem. I can do circular cards as well (flat only). Just let me know what you want and I’ll put something together for you!
Holiday cards are sold in sets of 25 and are available in 4×6 or 5×7 folded or flat.
- 4×6 Folded: $60
- 4×6 Flat: $50
- 5×7 Folded: $70
- 5×7 Flat: $60
- All sets of holiday cards are $5 off when you purchase 3+ sets.
I guess that’s pretty much it. I already made some Holiday cards for myself which I’m going to photograph along with a couple other things to put into my holiday catalog (good god is it seriously the second half of November???).
Lastly–Want holiday cards but don’t have a good family picture to use? No biggie! There are still plenty of days left in the season to squeeze in a shoot. Just give me a holler and I’ll give you all the info on portrait sessions. I would say December 4th would be the deadline for portrait sessions. Card orders should be finalized by December 15th at the latest.
Please contact me with any questions at all! Enjoy!